Recipe, 2 pizzas
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH:
- 250 ml lukewarm water
- 12,5 g fresh yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 400 g pizza flour
- TIP: Mix everything together with your fingers, then this process will be way easier for you! :), yes, also the yeast and water, oil and salt!
- I also make my dough in a big bowl so it’s more accessible to make the dough.
- First mix the yeast with the lukewarm water until the yeast is dissolved in the water
- Then mix in the oil and salt
- Next step is to mix in the flour little by little. Maybe you’ll need more flour than I used or maybe less. Mix in the flour until everything begins to come together. Then begin to knead the dough, until your dough is nicely smooth and doesn’t stick to the surface.
- Let the dough rest for 40 m – 1 h somewhere with room temperature, or just let it rest until you need to use it for the pizza.
HOMEMADE VEGAN CHEESE
- 75 g cashew nuts
- Boiling water to cover cashew nuts
- 120 ml water
- 1,5 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp applecider vinegar
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- Let the cashew nuts soak in the boiling water for 15-30 m.
- When the cashews are done soaking, then mix in all the ingredients into a blender. Blend for around 7-10 m.
- When you have a white kind of liquid, pour the liquid into a saucepan, put it on high heat for around 3 m and then on medium heat for around 7-10 m., it’s really important you stir around in it at all times and not just leave it.
- When your liquid have starten to thicken / turned into a kind of ball like shape, then take it off the heat and let it rest in the saucepan. Then use it when it’s time to make the pizza.
HOMEMADE TAHINI/MISO SAUCE
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp tahini
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, until it becomes really smooth, then pour it into a dressing bottle. You can save it for salads, for the pizza or other things.
TOPPING FOR THE PIZZA
- 1 handful kale
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1/2 package of LikeMeat veggie mince
- Add: 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp thyme, 1 tsp paprika & salt’n’pepper to taste
- Homemade vegan cheese
- Homemade tahini/miso sauce to your taste
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp for each pizza
- 1 tbsp oregano (for each pizza)
- First: Remember to turn on your oven on 200° or 275°.
- Take your dough from the bowl and knead it for around 5 min, maybe use a bit of flour if needed(if it sticks to the surface) – when you’ve kneaded it, begin to roll it out with a rolling pin. When you have the shape you want, transfer your dough to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Now you can begin to add the toppings. A have written above what toppings I used, but you can use other toppings you would like to have on your pizza.
- I prepared the LikeMeat veggie mince on a pan for around 15 m. with some paprika, thyme and oregano.
- I prepared the kale on a pan for 6 m. with high heat with some salt and pepper.
- The toppings I have written above is the toppings I used for two pizzas and not only one.
The kale and the dressing went on the pizza after I took it out of the oven.
- When your done with the toppings, put the pizza in the oven. It’s up to you how long and how fast you want the process to be. If your oven is on 200° then it will probably take around 20-30 m. (it did in my oven, haha). If it’s on 275° then it will take around 7-10 m.
- When your pizza is done, take it out of the oven and add the fresh toppings like kale and dressing. You can always add other things, like fresh spinach, basil or sriracha mayo – the sky is the limit.