- 25g fresh yeast
- 500 ml lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 460g spelt flour
- 120g all-purpose flour
- For the kneading process: 140g spelt flour
- Mix the yeast w the lukewarm water until the yeast has dissolved in the water.
- Add salt, sugar, olive oil and hemp seeds and mix until the sugar & salt is dissolved in the water.
- Add the flour little by little, while you stir around in the mixture. When you’ve added the 460g spelt + 120g all-purpose flour, set the dough aside for around 1-2 hours to rest. Cover the bowl where you’ve the dough with a tablecloth.
- When the dough has rested, knead in the rest of the flour. Knead for around 10 m, until the dough is the consistency you want. Maybe you’ll have to add a bit more flour, it differs.
- Now you’re dough is ready to be made into a pizza! Enjoy :).