Serving: 12-15 muffins
- 5 ripe bananas
- 200 ml (vanilla) soy milk or another plantmilk
- 3 tbsp peanutbutter or another nut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or sugar
- 230 g flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1,5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 dl chocolat buttons
- Turn on the oven on 200°C
- If you have a foodprocessor: Put all the ingredients in it and mix them all together – expect the chocolate buttons. Pure the smooth batter in a bowl, and mix it the chocolate buttons.
- If you have blender/hand blender: Put all the wet ingredients in the blender (or in a bowl, if you have a handblender) and mix it together until there’s no lumps. After mix in the dry ingredients + the chocolate buttons.
- If you do it with no electronics: Mash the bananas w a fork until smooth. Mix all the wet ingredients until its smooth, them mix in the dry ingredients until there’s no lumps.
- Put the batter into a muffin tray and leave it in the oven for 20 m
- And when the 20 m is up – enjoy your muffins!