First I will start out by saying a big thank you to GRIM for providing some of the veggies for this recipe. I can only recommend you to drop by their website and check them out: https://eatgrim.com.
If you want to try out GRIM, use my promo-code: PLANTBASEDCAECILIE, and get 20% off your first box ♥
Time: 20 m.
Serving: For 2-3 slices of bread
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 handful green kale
- 1 block of medium soft tofu (not silken, not firm – but firm can be used, if you can’t find “pressed/medium” tofu)
- 3-4 fresh basil leafs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ¼ vegetable bouillon cube
- 0,5 dl oatmilk
- 2 tsp black salt
- Black pepper
You can add onion, garlic or chili if you want :).
- Chop your kale, basil and tomato into chunks.
- Crumble the tofu into a frying pan.
- Add the olive oil and fry the tofu on high heat for 3 m.
- Add the turmeric, veggie bouillon cube, oatmilk, black salt and pepper and fry it on medium-high heat for 7 m.. Remember to stir the whole time, until the oatmilk has been soaked up by the tofu.
- Add the tomato, basil and green kale to the pan with tofu and fry it for 5 m. on medium-high heat.
- When the 5 m. is up, you can serve the scramble tofu on whatever bread you prefer.