Time: 1 hour
Serving: 10-12 patties
First I will start out by saying a big thank you to GRIM for providing some of the veggies for this recipe. I can only recommend you to drop by their website and check them out: https://eatgrim.com.
If you want to try out GRIM, use my promo-code: PLANTBASEDCAECILIE, and get 20% off your first box ♥
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 eggplant
- 2 carrots
- 1 can of white beans
- 1 tsp miso paste *
- 2 tbsp finely chopped nori or kelp powder *
- 1 tsp applecider vinegar *
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 bundle of dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- Oil for cooking
* can be left out, if you don’t have it in your kitchen / can’t find it in a store near you.
- Prepare the veggies by washings the eggplant and peeling the carrots. Cut the eggplant, onion and garlic into medium chunks and cook them on a pan for 10 min. with some oil and salt on medium-high heat. While it’s cooking, grate the carrots and place the grated carrot in a big bowl.
- When the eggplant, onion and garlic is done cooking, place all of it in a foodprocessor with the white beans, miso paste, kelp powder, lemon juice, the bundle of dill, applecider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Blend it until it becomes a “creamy” paté consistensy.
- Transfer it to the big bowl with the grated carrots and mix it together with at spoon. Now mix in the chia seeds and the flour and mix it until it is combined. Let the dough rest in the fridge for 15 min.
- When the dough has rested, it’s time to form the dough into 10-12 patties. The pan should be on medium-high heat. Cook the patties with some oil on each side for 5 min.
- Serve the patties with a delicious salad and a good dressing or hummus.
- Link to beetroot hummus: http://www.plantbasedcaecilie.dk/?p=463