Time: 40 min.
First I will start out by saying a big thank you to GRIM for providing some of the veggies for this recipe. I can only recommend you to drop by their website and check them out: https://eatgrim.com.
If you want to try out GRIM, use my promo-code: PLANTBASEDCAECILIE, and get 20% off your first box ♥
- 250 g beetroot
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tbsp tahin
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- Turn on the oven on 200°C.
- Peel the beetroot and cut it into chunks. Place them on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for 30-35 min.
- While the beetroot is in the oven, it’s time to make the base of the hummus. Put the remaining ingredients in a foodprocessor and blend it all together for 5 min.
- After the 30-35 min. have passed the beetroot should be done. Take it out of the oven and put it in the foodprocessor and let it blend with the hummus base for 5 min.
- Serve your beetroot hummus with wraps, buddha bowls or as a dip for cucumber and carrot snacks.