Time: 30 min.
Serving: 2 people
First I will start out by saying a big thank you to GRIM for providing some of the veggies for this recipe. I can only recommend you to drop by their website and check them out: https://eatgrim.com.
If you want to try out GRIM, use my promo-code: PLANTBASEDCAECILIE, and get 20% off your first box ♥
- 2 dl oats
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tsp peanutbutter
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 4 medjool dates
- 6 frozen bananas *
- 140 g pineapple
* It’s important that you freeze the bananas the day before, divide it into small pieces then it’s easier to blend.
- Take the stones out of the dates and soak them in warm water. While they’re soaking, put the oats in a foodprocessor and pulse it until it becomes oat flour. Then add the vanilla powder, salt and sunflower seeds and pulse it again until it’s combined.
- Remove the water from the dates and melt the coconut oil. Then add the dates, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and peanutbutter to the foodprocessor. Blend all the ingredients together until it becomes a dough-ball (Around 5-7 min.). Then put the dough in the fridge for 15 min. to cool.
- When the dough has cooled, you can choose to form it into small balls or into cookies, so you can scoop up the nice cream.
- Cut out the pineapple and put it into a high-speed blender or foodprocessor with the frozen bananas until it becomes a creamy consistency. You should eat it the nice cream right away because it melts really quickly.