Recipe: 7-8 pancakes
- 200g oats
- 500 ml oat milk
- 85g graham flour (or any other)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Put all ingredients into a bowl
- Take a handblender and mix it all together until you get a liquid dough
- If you think the dough is too thick, add more oat milk. If it’s too thin, add more oats or flour.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. You can either use coconut oil or vegan butter for the frying. Pour the batter onto the pan and work it like you normally do when you make pancakes.
- Serve w. maple syrup, pecan nuts, dried strawberries, cocoa nibs or whatever else you fell like!